Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

VIP Pricing?

BaggerRider
BaggerRiderVIP12015

Wisconsin

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know the cost of VIP at Polekatz? And if you've had a VIP dance there, what did you think of it? I can't find a VIP mention in the reviews.

I'm thinking of spending a few days in Chicago and hitting a club on my free night, and this one seems the best in the area based on reviews. Or does someone have a better recommendation for a strip club in Chicago? Looking for mid- and upper-tier clubs, not interested in dives.

Replies (1)

Profile picture for TheC
TheC
•

half an hour Room was 600 and up depending on the dancer. 15 minutes 300 and up Think an hour's a grand

They have a bottle list with prices that can increase your expense and/or enjoyment.

I would recommend the club, it's a nice place to see some pretty ladies. If you're there before 8pm, see Ronny, she gives the best dances!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement