Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Is it in a safe neighborhood to come around midnight with Uber

john778899

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I plan to visit from airport.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I've only been once, but it seemed fine to me. All the nearby businesses are non-retail and I would guess close around 5pm. They have valet parking so they would notice if anyone was loitering in the parking lot. I did something recently in the news about somebody driving a mercedes who got carjacked in Bridgeview. But I'm guessing that could happen pretty much anywhere in the Chicago area.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

The nonsense is going everywhere in and around Chicago right now but this is definitely not the hood

Profile picture for sweetjamesjones
sweetjamesjones
•

You should be fine. Polekatz is in a relatively safe area.

Profile picture for ThisCat
ThisCat
•

It's safe, mostly retail surrounding with residential to the west. During Ramadan this area is very active throughout the night. Especially north along Harlem Ave. Don't be alarmed, everything is halal ;) there is 24hour dunkin donuts and shwarma drive-thru nearby.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement