tuscl

NAOMI CENTERFOLDS

Friday, July 1, 2022 3:48 AM
NAOMI WAS A BRAZLIAN )PART CHICK WITH A BIG SET OF BOLT ONS, WORE A CAPE OLDER WOMEM, DANCED AT CENTERFOLDS WORCESTER. I HEAR SHE GIVES MASSAGES IN WEST BOYLSTON OR BOYLSTON. DOES ANYONE KNOW HER FIRST NAME AN I COULD TAKE IT FROM THEIR.PART EGYPATIAN WENT HOME WHEN THE BIG 2008 CRASH HAPPENED

6 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Huh? It's only the first but we already have the winner of the mumble jumble post of the month!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^I drive by that club 5-6 times a week. The post above indicates why I haven't been since pre-covid.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Could you translate this to English, please?
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Oh yeah, Naomi the "BRAZLIAN )PART CHICK" from 14 years ago. Know her well. She gives an amazing full body sensual massage with a mind-blowing ending. She does this little tongue flutter thing that is just unbelievable. Her body now is even better than it was back in the early 2000's and she only charges $20 for a 90 minute session. Unfortunately, she specifically forbade me from sharing her contact info with any DUMB-ASS THAT WRITES INCOHERENT NONSENSE IN ALL CAPS.
  • DIGGER085
    2 years ago
    SOorry about the mubo jumbo an large caps late at night an tired, how about at least a first name.. i meant to say part egypation
  • DIGGER085
    2 years ago
    She offered me her phone number a few times at centerfolds an like a big dope i passed on it .was married then
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion