tuscl

Woman misses husband, shoots bystander at strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I had posted this as a routine 2AMer but there is now more to the story.

EMMETT TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WWMT) — A weekend of violence in West Michigan with four separate shootings left two people dead.

As of Monday, investigators said no arrests have been made.

A single gunshot was fired at the Vegas Strip Gentlemen's Club at 2:30 a.m. Sunday, just after the club closed.

Emmett Township Police Department said there was a fight that escalated to a shooting.

Witnesses said the shooter was a woman who was aiming for her husband but missed, striking another man.

The victim's family said he was trying to break up the fight and was shot in the chest.

They said he is in the intensive care unit at a Kalamazoo, Mich. hospital, recovering from a collapsed lung and broken bones.

The family said they want justice brought against the woman who pulled the trigger.

Investigators said they know who the suspect is but they are not in custody, as of Monday. Police said they are working to bring the suspect in for questioning.

3 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    If this had happened around 15 years ago in san jose I think we could have named the players.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You lived jn sanjo 15 years ago?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I was here a long time ago when it was another name. At the time one of the worst red neck dives I’ve ever been too. Wonder if it’s improved
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion