Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ana de Armas - James Bond: No Time To Die || Smokeshow

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ana de Armas - OMG. What a babe. Brunette, exotic eyes, sexy accent.

Ben Affleck ex-girlfriend, actress. Always thought she was a babe and then I finally got around to watching Bond: No Time To Die and whoa!

Her look is perfection in this movie

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Very average girl

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Agree. She is very hot.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

She's hot if you live in non-diverse parts of america but go to any area with a big latin influence and you might find a girl like her doing housecleaning without anyone turning thier head

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Pointy elbows. Otherwise hot.

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

Those pictures don’t sue her Justice. And this is coming from a brother that loves fake ass & tit black and Latin girls.

Go watch the movie “Deep Waters”. I think it’s on Netflix . She’s hot AF (as fuck)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

“She's hot if you live in non-diverse parts of america but go to any area with a big latin influence and you might find a girl like her doing housecleaning without anyone turning thier head”

Please let me know where this is and I will start hanging out at all the Motel 6s in the areas instead of the strip clubs.

I can’t totally disagree with you because I’ve seen “paparazzi” photos of her walking on the street with no make up on and yeah, in some instances if she walked past me I probably would even turn her way, but her even a little dolled up, wow, just such a beautiful smile and nice facial features.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Here In south Florida there are lots of beautiful Dark hair olive complexioned girls, that have a similar look. I see them at the Beach, the Mall in Whole foods, they aren't uncommon.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yeah she's good looking could use a few more pizzas but I'd fuck her.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I think she's Hot as Hell ! I'd do her in a New York minute.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

She has a lot of good nude scenes in "Knock, Knock", which is a pretty fucked up movie in itself.

She as definitely the best part of that Bond movie, which was otherwise fucking stupidity. That's a different discussion.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s beautiful and very sexy. The initial photos posted by the OP were very nice, and the ones Warrior linked were pretty amazing. Wow!

On the downside, I agree with Huntsman, her elbows are a bit pointy! Lol!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I too think Warriors pictures make her look great she's babelicious

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Smokinghot.... if pointy elbows is the worse we can come up with, I guess I could put up with that.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I have to say after looking at the photos Warrior15 linked I think she looks best with darker hair, to me it makes her eyes stand out more.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement