man arrested, accused of exploiting teen girl at strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
PHOENIX - Officials with the Mohave County Sheriff's Office say they have arrested a man for allegedly hiring a teenage girl to work at a strip club he allegedly manages.

According to a statement released on April 12, the suspect, identified as 67-year-old Steven Edward Beasley of Bullhead City, is accused of commercial sexual exploitation of a minor, after MCSO received a call about a teen that was working as an exotic dancer at a strip club in Fort Mohave.

"An effort was made to identify the juvenile. Deputies then entered the establishment in plain clothes, and were able to confirm the juvenile working in the establishment." read a portion of the statement.

The girl in question, according to investigators, is below the age of 18.

Beasley, according to officials, has been booked into the Mohave County Adult Detention Facility.

4 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Fuck that guy.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Regardless of the charge, people should be regarded as innocent until proven guilty. I do not even agree with releasing the names of persons arrested at the time of arrest. Cops, even the honest ones, make a lot of mistakes. How do we know that this guy followed all applicable hiring laws but was fooled by a girl with a indistinguishable fake ID? How do we know that MS-13 didn't have a machete to this guy's throat when he agreed to let her work there?

There is just too little information in this article to condemn the accused at this time. If he is rightfully convicted of exploitation of a minor, then we can say "fuck that guy". And that guy will get fucked... by Bubba in the showers... with a splintered broom handle.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Dream girls Gentleman’s Club in Fort Mohave. From reviews and pictures, it looks like a small dive club in the middle of the desert. It was in business for many years, looks like it closed a few years ago, and recently reopened. If I was ever nearby, I would have checked it out. I got a Porky’s vibe just looking at the Google street view.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sadly this isn't that uncommon. Especially when it comes to trafficked girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion