tuscl

2 Floriduh lesbos attack man with glitter.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    That is just wrong. Although not deadly but really, really fucking annoying.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Ya know, it would be pretty cool if he put the glitter in a freezer
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Gotta let the lesbians go because some communities cannot behave like human beings. The moral of the story? Don't do 3 somes with skanks.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I guess the victim couldn’t defend himself against two crazed lesbians armed with glitter? Who knew two lesbians would have more balls than a guy named Colon?
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    He will NEVER be able to clean and vacuum up all that glitter. It’s impossible to get rid of - and those bitches knew it. They should have to pay for professional cleaning, replacement of carpet, etc.

And those mugshots suck. I like the “Pretty Perps” and “Stripper” mugshots on the Smoking Gun
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ Maybe Mr Colon likes glitter? It might be time for him to come out of the glitter filled closet and let his freak flag fly!
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Two things:

1. This is probably a secret fantasy for some members on this board. I could see Subraman saying “I wish two lesbians would bomb me with glitter.”

2. I bet the poor sap in this article will never ever bitch about stripper glitter when leaving a strip club again in his life.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Glitter is pretty high up on my list of things I absolutely cannot stand, so I would have been extremely pissed off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion