tuscl

Carrie underwood. Over did her legs.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Especially her upper legs. Just saw the coverage on TV. Ok but too boyish.

22 comments

• Jascoi
    3 years ago
    It's 2020. Las Vegas time. Looks good but honestly over done for a girl.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    So that's who that was. I know her name but really don't know anything about her. I was channel surfing and she stopped me in my tracks. Very fit! Yeah I suppose her thighs were too muscular but she still looked good.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    And j. Balvin with that haircut!
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    And I guess at this time it's replay of the earlier broadcast.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Marvel has been faking us out. Carrie is going to be She-Hulk!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    WTF? Not a good look for an otherwise very attractive woman.
    https://www.wonderwall.com/awards-events…
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I admit to having a major Carrie Underwood crush, so I’m still as impressed as I’ve previously been with her looks.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Maybe she was training with Chun Li
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think Carrie Underwood looks great and very fit - but my favorite moment was Doja Cat running back from the ladies room to accept her award! Sza was looking great as they were both falling out of their dresses!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eke1gXD55s…
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Couldn't care less about the Grammys... I just wanted to see if anybody got punched in the face.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I saw some display in a store for some health vitamin or food and they had life size cutout of some babe working out. I was shocked when I saw it was Carrie Underwood. At least in this photo they used it was insanely obvious how much work she has had done to her face, not as noticeable when she’s on stage (like last night). Still a babe, lots of unnecessary boxtox to her face IMO.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Carrie suffered a fall back in 2017/18 - that required some major stitches to repair. She took a break from social media too. It’s likely she’s had work to clean things up relating to her fall.

https://www.today.com/today/amp/tdna1206…
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    she could become the ultimate female leg breaker by learning the figure 4 leg lock from charlotte or ric flair.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    OMG - I love her legs. I’d hump her leg like a dirty dog in heat
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    That’s a great idea rattdog - as I’m sure she could get a good amount of crossover country music fans to become wrestling fans!

We just need a good wrestler name for Carrie? Hulk, Iron Sheik, Super Fly, Nature Boy, British Bulldogs, Mankind, Country Boy? Country Music Girl!
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    or team up with scott steiner/big papa pump and be his country girl freak.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    She's 39 years old. I think she looks DAMN good.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Or a women’s tag team with Charlotte Flair and Carrie Underwood? The double C’s of women’s wrestling!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She looks terrible. Her upper snd lower body doesn't match
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Says the troll poser who thinks that those fat cartoon characters he posts are hot. lulz

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ICEYBOI ***

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu what do you get out of ruining another thread with your trolling?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    So her legs are muscular. Show me other 39-year old women that look as fine as she does. The glutes, quads, and hamstrings are the largest muscles in the body. You want to burn calories and prevent fat? No other muscles give you as much bang for the buck. Do curls for the girls, but never skip leg day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion