tuscl

You know what, how many times do we gotta spray and wipe down the pole

How many times do we gotta do this? Go all Howie Mandel before every song? Enough already. We've all sat through this, 50 million fucking times, Stop, spritz, spray, wipe the pole down, which btw not for nothing that rag is probably nastier than anything on that pole.

We talk virtue signaling... this is cleanliness signaling, we get it your anti germ. Your Covid aware. Got it. Your better than we are. Message received.

It looks phony too we all know your right after you get off stage, your gonna jerk off some homeless puerto rican in VIP.

And little admission on my part, I don't always hit the shower before I hit club, sometimes I go gym to strip club, it what it is. There's just no avoiding it. My pole has yet to be sprayed down before any action. Nothing yet. And sometimes I have to go to the bathroom too. Sometimes I eat Taco Bell. And sometimes you know what, sometimes the diarrhea doesn't all always go where it's supposed to go. And I usually pay the bathroom guy off not to say anything. Little behind the music for you.

The point is, who are we kidding. Just accept it's a nasty place we are in, embrace it, enjoy it, in fact even get turned on by it. I'm at the point where if I see a girl go for it and LICK the pole, I'm making it rain on her ass based on principle alone. I don't remember growing up, getting woody's to Mr. Clean commercials, I don't remember jacking it to Alice from the Brady Bunch.

You know what, we've all had enough already. Let's do more dancing and less fucking Holiday Inn Housekeeping. /rant

19 comments

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    Ha ha - on point Muddy. I find the fucking obsessive compulsive cleaning really off-putting. Takes me right out of the escape of the sexual atmosphere that I go for.

Let’s face it - a lot of these young chicks have annoying mental issues so this shouldn’t surprise. It is ironic that some will clean the poll like a doctor going into surgery and then forget about any cautious hygiene in the back with a paying customer.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Maybe they know more than we do? Maybe stripper pussy is more germ filled - than sweaty old customer cock - and the jizz being spewed from those sweaty old customer cocks?

If they just cleaned their pussy before humping the cold steel of that pole - everything would be fine!
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Clarification Muddy - I’m not on-board with your casual attitude about your own hygiene. I hate sitting on a love seat in the back that smells like some previous fatfuck’s dirty ass.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    First of all guys- practice makes perfect! Are you really gonna complain that she's sliding her hand up and down that pole, even if there is a scrap of cloth between?🤷🏼‍♀️

And also, I've always cleaned the pole (I've often even joked to the guys at stage that I could be a professional pole polisher by now 🤪)- waaaaay before Covid. Not because of germs...because of grease/ gunk! (I know, sexy right?)
    Which comes in the form of the oil or lotion the girl before me might've used, natural body oils or sweat, or even grip spray/cream that some of the more advanced pole tricksters use.

So, no, that many-times-used rag isn't gonna remove the germs (which, let's face it, are probably far more prevalent on all that money anyway), but it will degrease the pole enough that I don't have to worry about flying off of it mid-spin. You realize there's no workman's comp in this industry, right? 😉💋🔆
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    The dirtiest thing in a strip club is probably the money. It never gets cleaned.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Could we ban the sweaty hogs spreading lotion all over themselves ?
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I can understand not wanting the pole be slippery, but I have seen dancers spend the first 30 seconds of their set meticulously cleaning the pole and then not even really use it.

I'm not complaining though. I kinda dig the fully bent over, ass in the air, views while their polishing the bottom of the pole.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Fucking idiot.... cleaning the pole prevents yeast infections etc. It's always been done.

• grand1511
    3 years ago
    I'll never complain about seeing a lovely lady stroking any kind of pole!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^^^The most amusing comment is coming from the most prolific troll here, showing the autistic nature of that idiotic poster, one of the most common hallmarks of mentally defective folks, is a lack of a sense of humor, boy does Iceefag demonstrate that regularly.
  • busta_nut
    3 years ago
    as long as my pole gets polished I do not care.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    If the person before you has any lotion on them is all over the pole and it makes it slippery. I don’t wipe it down for germs. It’s so I don’t slip.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    One time a stripper demanded to spray my hands before a lap dance. Then she put on a pair of rubber gloves. Then she put a towel on her lap so I would be sitting on the towel instead of her lap. I've done lap dances with hundreds of girls and when you do that you eventually run into an extreme outlier in the area of hygiene.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    a few faves of mine would place their ass on that steel pole, turn around and then wink at me. whenever they would get off the stage i would out of curiosity check and see if the next girl up would wipe down that pole with a rag. most of them wouldn't.

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I appreciate the dancer insights posted in this discussion. It’s not to clean the pole so it’s germ free - it’s to avoid sliding when they are on the pole.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I wouldn’t read too much into it y’all could keep cleaning the pole it’s all good. Sometimes I just got go on a rant and Let ‘em know. Some people can’t help themselves and make comments and I’m one of them.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    "One time a stripper demanded to spray my hands before a lap dance. Then she put on a pair of rubber gloves. Then she put a towel on her lap so I would be sitting on the towel instead of her lap. I've done lap dances with hundreds of girls and when you do that you eventually run into an extreme outlier in the area of hygiene."

You haven't had a real outlier until you've had the full hazmat suit experience.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    "cleaning the pole prevents yeast instructions" lol. Icey are you some kind of fuckin retahd boy? You dumb as a stump muthfucka. Mr. know nothing; assigned male at birth; sucking cocks in an alley 24/7.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Icey's strippa hoe's clean the pole with their tongues. He's got a brand to maintain, his hoes always give oral not just some lame-ass HJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion