tuscl

TUSCL Feature suggestion

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Comments on discussion threads that we started should show up in our feed.

9 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Why ?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I know it shows up in emails. I have one of my own threads on ignore but I get notifications when a new comment is in there.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I guess it's all in how you use the website. I never look at "My Feed" . I use the tabs on the right to go to different sections.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    nicepice: I can do without the e-mail notifications. I would much rather receive the notifications on here when I'm using the website, and not additional clutter in my e-mail inbox. No offense to founder, but TUSCL e-mail -unless a DM- get mass-deleted with other clutter.

Warrior: I think you're missing out on one of TUSCL's greatest features. I bookmark the local clubs that I'm likely to stop by, so I know what's trending up or down. I bookmark longball for his articles, I bookmark the sexiest female members of TUSCL so I know when they add pics to their profiles, and I bookmark clubs in cities where I have upcoming travel planned. Now, our resident trolls use it to bookmark and harass critical thinkers and patriots like myself, LOL, proving that we run their worthless little lives. Once you begin using the bookmark function, the feed tab becomes a great shortcut to the stuff that you are most interested in. Strongly recommend.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I never realized you were a critical thinker, that’s a difficult sale, but good luck on that
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    On a related note – comments that appear in the adjudication-section when one is voting on reviews, should be displayed in the comments-section vs the adjudication-section once the review is published.

Comments in the adjudication-section don’t show up on the comment-count – so if the only comment(s) are in the adjudication-section then when one is looking at the list of published reviews it doesn’t show as their being any comments – also comments in the adjudication-section do not show up in one’s comments-history when you’re looking thru your comments history.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Papi's thought on adjucation comments is correct. It also reminds me of wanting to upvote a poster's discussion thread opener without posting a full comment.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I have email from TUSCL turned off... only because if I should suddenly drop dead I assume my kids would look at my email. I don't want them coming here and reading some of the fucked up shit I've written about. Lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ You use dedicated email accounts for such things.

SJG

PBS Newshour, leading with Ukraine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mZtWRKA…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion