tuscl

Tony’s Place is Closed

I’ve driven past Tony’s Place 7 or 8 times on a Friday or Saturday night since Thanksgiving 2021. Every time the parking lot was empty and the door padlocked. There is no sign on the door. The only glimmer of hope might be that the illuminated exterior signs are still lit, but given everything else, I don’t have any realistic hope. I must conclude that Tony’s Place is closed. I will continue to drive past every once in a while to see if there is any update.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Hit the "Update Listing" link in the club's TUSCL page and state the club is closed - this will remove the club from the list of clubs but it can be put back-ij in the future if the club reopens
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Yep, I submitted this information into the Update Listing link for this club right after submitting this info for the public.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    I drove past Tony’s last night after visiting another nearby club. This time I saw a “For Sale - Adult Entertainment” sign on the building.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    I drove past Tony’s this past Saturday night (Oct 29). The parking lot was full, signs were lit and the door was propped open. I was not able to stop by; I’ll see if I can swing by in two or three weeks for more details and perhaps a proper review.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    Tony’s Place is closed again. This was posted on their front door:

https://app.tuscl.net/photo/13496

I’ve submitted a Club Listing Update.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion