Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Stage Caught Fire

B

Blow me. 😙 Pronouns: hoe/heaux

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know this club isn't talked about (or visited) as much as it used to be, so I doubt anyone knows what happened. All I know is the stage caught fire and customers had to be whisked out this past Saturday night.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Sounds like profits are down so someone wanted some insurance money. Lol

Hope noone was onstage when it caught fire and noone was hurt.

B
BubbleYum
•

I heard there's a video going around of it on Instagram, but I haven't been able to find it.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This is what happens to sinners - in these sordid Detroit clubs! Lol!

Profile picture for Bouzoukilaw
Bouzoukilaw
•

This sounds like a big fat lawsuit to me. Too bad the exotic dancer on here cannot help. She can show you a nice colonial with wall to wall carpet and a nice back yard.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Or a nice mid century modern home with an open concept and nice textures, or maybe a Spanish style house with beautiful moldings and a colorful staircase? Or perhaps something more contemporary with exposed brick? Maybe something Roman with dramatic vaulted ceilings? There are so many opportunities in real estate.

A nice backyard is always a nice touch, though. 🤷‍♀️

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m a bit biased, but Nina may have found a great career. She knows the law, and she knows how to negotiate. I’m sure she knows how to charm a potential buyer into spending a little more for a nicer property.

I would hire her as an agent just to watch her walk up a colorful staircase in snug fitting short skirt…

A nice thick backyard always feels good!!!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

^As long as the lawn is well-trimmed...

😛😂

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement