tuscl
Coliseum
11300 E 8 Mile Rd Detroit, MI 48205

Stage Caught Fire

BubbleYum
Blow me. 😙 Pronouns: hoe/heaux
Monday, January 17, 2022 5:30 PM
I know this club isn't talked about (or visited) as much as it used to be, so I doubt anyone knows what happened. All I know is the stage caught fire and customers had to be whisked out this past Saturday night.

7 comments

• whodey
    2 years ago
    Sounds like profits are down so someone wanted some insurance money. Lol Hope noone was onstage when it caught fire and noone was hurt.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    I heard there's a video going around of it on Instagram, but I haven't been able to find it.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is what happens to sinners - in these sordid Detroit clubs! Lol!
  • Bouzoukilaw
    2 years ago
    This sounds like a big fat lawsuit to me. Too bad the exotic dancer on here cannot help. She can show you a nice colonial with wall to wall carpet and a nice back yard.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Or a nice mid century modern home with an open concept and nice textures, or maybe a Spanish style house with beautiful moldings and a colorful staircase? Or perhaps something more contemporary with exposed brick? Maybe something Roman with dramatic vaulted ceilings? There are so many opportunities in real estate. A nice backyard is always a nice touch, though. 🤷‍♀️
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m a bit biased, but Nina may have found a great career. She knows the law, and she knows how to negotiate. I’m sure she knows how to charm a potential buyer into spending a little more for a nicer property. I would hire her as an agent just to watch her walk up a colorful staircase in snug fitting short skirt… A nice thick backyard always feels good!!!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    ^As long as the lawn is well-trimmed... 😛😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion