Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do you have a strip club in your basement?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Phots & story:

Replies (5)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

!!!!

In the organization I am building out club houses, or temples, will have the main place so that it is similar to a strip club.

SJG

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

Nicer than most of the clubs in seattle! Ahahahahah!

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

Looks nice! The bed must be in the champagne room. I actually just rented an Airbnb that I picked for price and location. I looked closer at the amenities today and saw that it has a stripper pole in the living room. One of the amenities listed was an on-call pole instructor. Kind of funny since it's in an upscale condo in an upscale community.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Complete with two stripper poles and a disco ball. Is the bedroom the VIP room ?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Where is the vip room? And are extras offered?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement