Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Destiny?

Burt2121

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone know if destiny still works here? I haven’t seen her, but I also don’t know her schedule so maybe I’m just missing her.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I have seen her within the past 2 weeks, but no idea of her schedule.

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

I have seen the "new" Destiny with the long, brown hair and looking luscious on Tuesday and Thursday days over the past couple weeks. Typically she works a blend of days and nights.

Profile picture for Burt2121
Burt2121
•

Perfect thanks for the info. Today seems like a good day to find out if she’s on that Tuesday shift

Profile picture for ClubLiver
ClubLiver
•

Not to hijack this, but is Kelani still working at Desire?

Profile picture for Locutusbrg
Locutusbrg
•

Destiny was seen working Friday day shift 12/17.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement