tuscl
Spearmint Rhino
15411 E Valley Blvd, City of Industry, CA 91746

Best club around

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 4:56 AM
By far my favorite sport around here. Very well lit strip mall, with ample parking and good security guards. Close to the freeway, a few clubs nearby too. By far one of the safest parking lots I’ve been too. Didn’t feel like I was possibly going to get mugged (like dreams club in Long Beach) (but that place is open til 5am). $20 entry fee I think on a Friday night. Ample seating, there’s like stadium seating, bar seating (no alcohol) and seats by the stage. Both times I’ve been here, no one sits by the stage consistently, unfortunately. Girls will come around stadium seating, I’m a younger, not bad looking so I usually get my pick. (Not to be cocky, just the truth). There’s someone for everyone here, I’d say most are at least 7’s, very friendly. Some will talk for a while. I usually watch the dances for about an hour, then I’ve done dances in the rhino rooms where are very private with a door. This is the best way to get a dance, it’s private, the girls are very sexual and intimate, they’ve all danced great and allowed touching. It was a perfect nice out, honestly. Rhino room is $220 for 15 mins most nights, it’s worth it for the privacy. The only negative is the “bartenders” hound you to buy your lady a non adult drink everytime you get a dance. But that’s fine. Overall, a great club. The only negative is sometimes the stage gets a lag because so many people just do the privates.

2 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    good info but you should’ve posted this as a review!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion