Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: If you're a lesbian, is having an "outie" a big advantage?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Since stap-ons always seem to slip out of place. Sorry, I got kicked off of stripperweb, so have to ask here.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

LOL. Yes, my outie works just fine.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Are you a lesbian ? I know you like the same things as lesbians do . 🤣😂😂

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@War if she wants your outie she's not a lesbian.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I have a t-shirt that reads "No one knows that I'm a lesbian". When the dancers read it, half of them say "So am I".

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ When you wear that T-Shirt everyone knows :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement