tuscl

First time visit question about dance rooms

Rrt
Pennsylvania
Just got back and had a fun time, but does anyone else find the cameras in the dance rooms to be a bit disconcerting? I meant to ask the woman I went back with but once her top came off it escaped my mind.

9 comments

• EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    Not a problem. The girls all know how to use their bodies to shield activities from the cameras.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    You meant to ask her what?
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    Not at all. If the girl is ok with what is going on, then imbok. If she needs to move to a spot in the room, she will. Most girls have their favorite rooms with camera angles that work with what they like to do.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Eastcoaster offers good advice. The dancers know how to position their bodies to hide things from the cameras.

I think this is true in most clubs with cameras.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    TBH I never liked the idea. I would like to know if they retain and store the video for any length of time. I’d hate to see any video get subpoenaed for some court case or posted on the internet.

That being said, the dancers don’t seem to be concerned, which is a good sign.
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    Cameras were put in a few years ago when the twp wanted to close the club because of a prostitution sting. The club doesn't want to save them, because that would be evidence against the club if they were acquired by the twp. Thats why the bottoms of the doors were cut off.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Derrières in Myrtle Beach had a shooting about a year ago. As part of investigation Leo got all the camera footage and subsequently hit the club and several customers with prostitution charges. One dancer told me that’s why a local club around here took out cameras.

If it was my club I would just have the cc feed from dance rooms but not record anything. I have no idea if there is any reason they have to record, can’t see any insurance reasons and don’t think there is state or local ordinances requiring it.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "loves to kiss (which is an understatement) and dam she knows what she is doing"

I continue to read about this place and I am amazed. Sounds as good as TJ.

Just pick the one you want, generosity and charm, and get a Front Room Feel Up And Make Out Session going, then back room, then out the door with her.

No one should settle for these "wanna dance" CLIP JOINTS!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Strip club cameras are not always real, nor is there necessarily anyone watching the feed.

Need to hear from people who know, about this most promising sounding club.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion