Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Today episode of Poor Sex Worker Choices

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Elmer's Glue is no bueno in your vag. Her medical bill gofundme is coming soon.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m not recommending this.

Elmers Glue is not good in the pussy area.

But, Super Glue is an awful idea!

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

So you put them down but spend your money on em. Post some stupid shit tricks do.

Profile picture for SneakyClubster
SneakyClubster
•

Can't tell if ya'll are just trollin or legit don't know what cum lube is...

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I wear rubber gloves whenever I work with Super Glue now. I have glued my fingers together too many times. That video, or at least the implication was just awful.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Every joke is not a troll, don't troll troll.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement