tuscl
Venus Video Adult Superstore
6307 Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA 19153

I need help

Justindawg80
Pennsylvania
Sunday, August 29, 2021 3:39 PM
So I went here for the first time on a recent Thursday night, around 8. Door to back was closed, but I opened and went back. It was dark and there was an older guy sitting by the door and a few younger guys lurking. I asked a guy what was going on and he said “See for yourself” and then I felt like he was creepily following me so I left. Are there no girls on a Thursday night? Were the guys waiting to meet up with other guys? What did I do wrong?

7 comments

• blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    huh? Just go to another club, you're in a city and got options. I wouldn't go back there though wtf.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It sounds like a odd experience. How you read other reviews of this place? I don’t know what to expect when visiting this place. You didn’t go farther inside to see what might be happening? I would have gone in to see what was going on. It could be very interesting and very filthy.
  • Justindawg80
    3 years ago
    I was as curious as you are, but I thought I was hitting a dead end near the booths and I was afraid the guy following me was going to do something. I heard sex noises from a booth. That’s why I want to know more. Did I just pick a bad time?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    90% (or more) of the guys here go to relatively straightforward strip clubs, and not peep shows, etc., like this. At least not with any regularity. So it's likely that you won't get much of an explanation here. You do you. But I'd just go to a regular strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    AFAIK this is not a strip-club - it's an adult video store where there are some girls working (i.e. turning-tricks) in some booths somewhere in the store (never been) - I think one pays the dude working the register some kinda fee to use one of the booths and then one negotiates w/ the girl. The dude "following you" was likely just heading towards the booths - you need to read some reviews to get a feel for how the place works b/c again AFAIK it's not a strip-club. There's a similar type place not too far in Jersey that I think may be a bit-better but again I don't have firsthand experience: [view link]
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    They only have a couple girls working here. He was probably following you in case you wanted session or for security for the girls.
  • Jay 360
    2 years ago
    There are two entrances to building, the girls are in the left entrance everything is in the right entrance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion