tuscl

pick pocket girl.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
i don’t know her name. but she came on me with a very fun front room make out session and later i noticed my folded and rubber banded money was missing from my pocket. be very aware of your things in the clubs and on the street.

8 comments

• Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i was definitely distracted.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Ouch. Hope you didn't lose much. That's one reason that I go clubbing with my special strip club wallet. I'll have cash and a couple of condoms in it. But no credit cards and no ID. If the club needs an ID, then I'll go back and get it.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    well over $200us in pesos gone.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Damn. That's two trips upstairs. At Tropical, it might be 3 trips. But it could be worse. You could be canceling credit cards right now.

I've never gone into TB. But in Hong Kong, I never feel like any of the girls would steal from me. I think the girls have too much to lose to try it.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Strippers can be fucking unreal at pickpocketing. I've put my spending cash in my socks for years lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    That's not common to hear w.r.t. TJ, but then again most people do HK and one would think most HK girls would not risk losing the best gig in town - plus HK has a ton of custies/$$$ flowing thru it to where the girls may not feel as desperate to rob.

At the end of the day it's always kosher to not have one's $tash within reach of a stripper - but we all get complaisant from time to time especially if we haven't had a bad-experience in a particular club, or haven't had a bad experience in a while overall.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Need to take a girl like that upstairs and give her a spanking.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    She owes me a bare back arriba every week for the next month.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion