tuscl
Playmates Live
2301 NE 5th Ave Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Shadowbar club-update

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, August 9, 2021 2:14 AM
Shadowbar Update: --------------------------- Was bored on Fr night 8/6/21 but didn’t really feel like clubbing either; so decided to recon some clubs I hadn’t been to or hadn’t been to in a while – on this Fr eve stopped by Señoritas, then Shadowbar, then Club Gold, all in Pompano – this thread will describe Shadowbar, I posted a thread describing Señoritas, and will write a review of Gold Club. Shadowbar is the old 4-Play; it’s right on Copans Rd a couple miles east of I-95 – the club had been renamed Shadow Cabaret about a year or two ago and now is called Shadowbar. The old 4-Play was mostly hit-or-miss, it was not a terrible club but it was never one of the more popular clubs in the area or in SoFlo. The club is in an L-shaped small to medium sized shopping center – there’s a decent amount of parking – on this Fr eve 8/6/21 around 11pm the club had about 1/2 the parking spaces coned-off I assume as paid-parking – I parked in a non-coned parking-spot further down the shopping center and was not asked to pay a parking fee nor a cover-charge. The club looks completely different than when it used to be 4-Play – the bar is now against the far-left wall as one walks in vs it being to one’s right (if I remember correctly) – there are no tables that I noticed, just a bunch of padded-benches spread across the room – feels more like a nightclub or lounge setup vs a strip-club setup – the club looks nice but I don’t like that type of lounge/nightclub setup – the club seems to have a kitchen. Sat at the bar and ordered a But-Lite - $7 – gave the young attractive AA-bartender a $20 – 5-minutes passed an no change – I motion to her and she waves at me to hold-on – for a minute there I thought she was gypping-me out of my change – apparently she didn’t have change to give me and was waiting to get some change from one of the staff – eventually I saw a staff-person giving her some $$$ and eventually she came back to where I was and gave me my change – IMO she should have let me know she was waiting on change to give me my $$$ but whateves. There wasn’t much going on in the club – I only saw 2 girls that I assume were dancers – two thick whitegirls (may have been Latinas not sure) – there were about a 12 to 15 custies all around the bar – the 2 “dancers” were sitting by themselves off to the side – IDK if they were actual dancers or waitresses that were supposed to work the floor but there was no-one sitting on the floor in the padded-benches (the two dancers were wearing 1-piece outfits and why I thought they may perhaps have been waitresses but they kinda looked like dancers). The crowd was all young AAs and about 3/4 females – most of the females were in groups of two and one larger group of about 4 – it was an odd scene – IDK if this place is now some kinda lesbian-hangout since most of the custies were young AA-females – almost all the staff was also AA except one of the 2 bartenders was non-AA (she was white-skinned but IDK if she was Latina). The club is nicely appointed if it was a regular-bar as it has more of a lounge or small-nightclub setup which is not my pref for a strip-club; there are nice-looing large-TVs mounted on the walls all around the club but they only display a “Shadowbar” graphic – I did see a smallish-stage in the middle of the room so I assume it’s supposed to be a strip-club but there wasn’t much going on resembling a strip-club on this Fr eve – I stayed about 20-minutes drinking my beer and reading stuff on my phone and bailed since there wasn’t anything going on (I was there from ~11pm to near 11:30 pm).

4 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Sounds the same as it was from two years ago, when I reviewed this club last
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I'm not sure this place is still a strip club. I stopped in a week or two ago and didn't see a single stripper, although there was still a pole. I was gonna write a review, but figured I'd try it again first to see if I could find a stripper there first.
  • SevenSinsXXX
    2 years ago
    It is no longer a strip club. What is AA ?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ African American
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion