Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Questions

Dagadu1988

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do this club has Nude girls, because I love strip clubs that has Nude girls.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I don’t think officially it does, but that club does have a rep for lots of extras soooo

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Where is the info that it does it have a rep for extras?

Though I have been personally told this by another dancer as well.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

@blah, Facebook groups. From multiple people. But also the reviews on this site on that club, like the most recent 6 or so, also allude to that to that too.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

What are extras?

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lol I kinda get girls hoeing in say Miami. But hoeing in the middle of nowhere??? That mst really really suck for a number of reasons LOL

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol yeah, especially because (from what I’ve heard, not firsthand) Kongo Club and Belle Starr are on top of it preventing stuff like that. It’s a weird hoe-asis out there 🤨

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Did anyone help this guy out?

Does this club has nude girls?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement