tuscl
Bare Elegance
4824 W Imperial Hwy Inglewood, CA 90304

Any former dancers returned?

Wednesday, August 4, 2021 10:08 PM
Back in the before-time, my favorite dancer was MAXXX. Just an intoxicating and amazing woman. But I've seen nothing of her recently. Anyone seen her return to the Bare? Any other dancers from the before-time that may have returned? Can this be a thread where we post our MIA's?

9 comments

• ssarull
    3 years ago
    Chloe is my ATF. Tall gorgeous blonde/blue eyes. Great rack before but emerged from Covid lockdown with new DD bolt ons. Hotter than ever. The rest of my favs returns back to Russia or wherever they were from.
  • mule7
    3 years ago
    Another dancer told me Maxxx promised her husband she would not go back to dancing. We'll see if that promise holds up but so far, she seems to be staying away. So are most of the girls. I don't know about Chloe. A couple of the girls gave gone to Silver Reign or Cheetah's but I don't have any names to give you. The layoff caused a lot of girls to either get into non-sex jobs or to start working outside the club system. We may have to accept that a lot of our faves aren't coming back.
  • TheMrClean
    3 years ago
    Over the past 3-4 visits I've seen Chosen (mostly on Thursdays), Evelyn, Monica, Stacie, Violet, Cameron and Foxy. Everyone else has been new to me. Saw a few girls I recognized at Spearmint Rhino DTLA (Carter, Austin and some asian girl with huge fake boobs that walks around with a backpack).
  • Red42
    3 years ago
    Bummer about Maxxx. I knew her hubs didn't love the fact that she was dancing. Especially the mileage she usually provided.
  • gatorfan92
    3 years ago
    Ah Maxx, she was my favorite as well. Perfect combination of looks, body and attitude. Kind of shocked to hear she was married. Given the dances she gave, I’d probably want her to stop too. Another favorite of mine was a Russian import named Alina. Alas, COVID has put an end to the foreign stripper exchange program for the foreseeable future. I’ve stopped by Belax a couple times recently during the day shift. The talent is decent looks wise, but the mileage of the dances has dropped considerably. Not sure if it’s a function of management or the dancers, but either way it’s become a far less enjoyable place overall. Question is where to go to now?
  • Nixur68
    3 years ago
    Think it’ll recover in November once the travel ban is gone?
  • Icehawk2006
    2 years ago
    I would love if Maxx came back. She was the best. Keep an eye out folks and lets us Know!
  • Ivandrago2020
    2 years ago
    Does the Dancer that goes by Russia still work here. Brunete with DDD boobs and nice round booty.
  • Ceeme
    2 years ago
    Sounds like we all agree, MAXX was awesome. MAXX, Misha, two of my favorites from BELAX for sure, I would also include Layna, another gem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion