tuscl

Miami area 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Three people were injured in a shooting outside a Broward County strip club early Tuesday.

The shooting happened shortly before 2 a.m. at the Playhouse Gentlemen’s Club, 5775 Hallandale Beach Blvd. in West Park.

Based on the preliminary investigation, two gunmen got out of a car and shot the victims, according to the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. The victims were employees at the strip club, according to Local 10.

All three were taken to the hospital. The sheriff’s office said two of the people were seriously injured. The other person does not have life-threatening injuries.

Video taken by Miami Herald news partner CBS4 showed the parking lot of the club surrounded by crime tape. At least one car has multiple bullet holes.

6 comments

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    All three vics were employees of the club. I guess people are starting to push back on the $100 cover.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Not the first time at this location.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This place has been a source of problems for years
  • Zeus13
    3 years ago
    The Playhouse has had a rough feel to it for as long as I've been in the area (6 years). I've been in the Playhouse a couple of times. Usually only a few dancers but a bunch of unfriendly looking guys. Sad for the people shot. I hope everyone recovers quickly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    As others mentioned, this club has had issues w/ violence in the past
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    One non TUSCL reviewer wrote:

“Had the best time of my strip club experiences in a long time. I've been to strip clubs all over the world but this one is something else. The girls are refreshingly funny “

Funny strippers - that’s my main criteria when choosing a club.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion