tuscl

10 QUESTIONS FOR WARRIOR15

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
After some minor detective work, here are a few facts about Warrior15 that I can save from asking questions about (if any of these are wrong Warrior15, please correct me)

* lives in Floriduh (for some reason I always thought he lived in California)
* has at least 1 wife
* has child(ren)
* travels a lot around the country
* dabs in the SB scene

1. I rarely meet someone in Floriduh that is originally from there. Are you originally from there, if not where are you originally from and how old were you when you moved there?

2. Stripper or Sugar Baby, if you could have a "perfect relationship" with one, which do you choose and why?

3. You've posted several raviews from all over North America, name your top 3 clubs.

4. Other than work and chasing women, what do you like to do in your spare time? Any hobbies?

5. Name 3 of your favorite posters on TUSCL, guys/gals that you appreciate for their advice and/or humor, etc.

6. Who (if any) have you met off of TUSCL in person?

7. What is your favorite strip club that's within 1 hour of where you live?

8. You've been to Tijuana and have posted raviews. Briefly describe your most memorable encounter in Tijuana. Did you get a hotel? What club did you go to? Where did you eat while you were down there?

9. What's the most money you've spent in a strip club in one night?

10. Since you've traveled a lot around the country, name your top 2 cities that you enjoy visiting the most.

3 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    1- I'm originally Texas. Grew up on a farm/ranch in West Texas. Permanent residence is Nashville, TN. Own a business in the Tampa area so I spend a lot of time there. Started the business about 11 years ago. I used to work for big banks and got moved around a lot.

2- I loved doing OTC with strippers before I got involved in sugaring. After reading posts here about Seeking.com , I sign-up two years ago. It's been a lot of fun. SB's are a little less flakey than strippers.

3- I have very diverse tastes. Favorite is Dean's Gold in Miami.. Then maybe. Cheetah Hallandale, FL. I lived in Houston for years so I have very fond memories of Treasures in Houston from the 90's. . But it's not what it used to be now.

4- Big college sports fan. Actually I like all sports. Mostly football and basketball.

5- That's hard to narrow down to 3. Maybe Subraman for his insights on sugaring. Papi Chulo is a wealth of information on everything. Then I am in love (lust) with PInkSugarDoll. :-)

6- A few. Papi Chulo, doctorevil, 25, nicespice , Jascoi, TJ Walker, Countryman. Flagooner. And a couple of others that dont' post here anymore. I would like to meet more. Gives a new perspective when you read their posts.

7- I live in Nashville. There are no strip clubs there that are worth anything. Spend most of my time in Tampa. Mons Venus has been ruined. I"m gonna have to say Diamond Dolls in Clearwater.

8- TJ is fun. I stay at the Hotel Cascadas when I'm there. I've been in several of the clubs in Zona Norte but Hong Kong is by far the best. I almost put it in my Top 3 above. Even just as a strip club, it is fun. The taco stands on the street are great and cheap. An entire meal for like $2. The restaurant in Cascadas, Azul, is actually pretty good. They have steak, seafood, burgers and of course Mexican food. And it's right there. Best memories are the 3-somes. And I have 2 or 3 each time I travel there. Oh, I wish I was there right now. I could go downstairs right now and have a 3-some.

9- Oh, that's not something I want to admit. But it was 4 digits. I've learned from TUSCL how to control my spending a little. But I have been told I have a very big appetite.

10. Top is Miami and surrounding area. Several clubs, relaxed rules where you can drink, get contact and have the chance for OTC. And Miami has so many other things to do when you travel there. I go there quite a bit. After that, is a distant 2nd. I can still have fun in Houston, Tampa is OK. Vegas is fun for me but expensive. Nashville is terrible along with Orlando, Denver, New York and Chicago.

Thanks shailynn.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Wait I thought nicespice was Juice!?!?

Are you in on this conspiracy too? Time for me to get Dave Anderson and infowars.com to investigate!!!!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I can validate the existence of nicespice. Now how many different personalities spice has ? I have lost count ! :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion