tuscl
Secrets Gentleman's Club
6534 Charles Page Blvd Tulsa, OK 74127

Looking for someone... I know it's a long shot.

EnzyteBob
Arizona
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 1:11 AM
Major life changes have kept me from coming back to Tulsa very often now. I have loss track of a dancer of which I was very fond. Looking for any info if she is still dancing in the Tulsa area. Around the beginning of November 2020, she was dancing at Secrets under the stage name of Alyx. She was petite, brunette, Caucasian that was both easy on the eyes and gave a great dance. If she is still dancing in the Tulsa area, I would love to know which club. Thanks.

7 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    You're probably going to get trolled for posting this question in the open. Odds are you'd have better luck with PM's to the locals. None of your reviews look like they're for Tulsa clubs, but at least you've posted some.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No worries - we have dispatched one of our local TUSCL investigative units and should have some info for you in a day or two
  • EnzyteBob
    3 years ago
    Wallanon: Yeah, I left Kansas in 2015 and did not join TUSCL until 2016. So I have only been to Tulsa clubs a few times when I drove from KS to AZ. By the time I got to where I was going I was either to tired or the review was too old. So most of my reviews are from AZ and a few from KS and TX. I did PM a couple of people who had reviewed the club, but it hasn't had too many reviews and none in 2021. Papi: love the comment!
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Oh Tulsa? She either quit stripping cuz Tulsa is wack af for this shit or she is dancing elsewhere cuz Tulsa is wack.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Your welcome! 😁
  • EnzyteBob
    3 years ago
    Desert: it's interesting you would quote rules when the first instruction in the comments box says to be civil in your comments. That being said I'm trying to understand the civility of your second sentence. Second, often I have read in review posts and their related comments about a dancer who used to dance somewhere... what happened to... haven't seen her in a while... Oh she's dancing at... Hard to stalk someone from several states away. I'm just trying to spend money on a dancer whose company I enjoyed the last time I was in Tulsa.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Strip clubs are a fantasy land. Nothing is real. Including falling in love with the persona of a dancer. Better just to move on. It’s Chinatown, Jake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion