Late night shooting leaves one dead and another in critical condition

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
From what I've heard on another site the person that was killed was the club's manager. While this has never been a high end club by any stretch it has certainly gotten rougher over the years but I've never felt unsafe here.

https://www.wave3.com/2021/05/30/man-die…

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - Louisville Metro Police is investigating after an early-morning shooting in the Taylor Berry neighborhood kills one man and critically injures another.

Police were called to the Green Light Lounge in the 3500 block of 7th Street Road around 3:15 a.m. on reports of a shooting, according to LMPD spokesperson Alicia Smiley.

When officers arrived, they found one man inside the business who had been shot multiple times. He was sent to University Hospital listed in critical condition and later died from his injuries.

Another man who had been shot arrived at UofL Health - Mary and Elizabeth Hospital and was sent from there to University Hospital. He is currently listed in critical condition according to police.

No other details on suspects or arrests were provided by police at this time. Investigation is ongoing by LMPD’s Homicide Unit.

Anyone with any information is asked to call LMPD’s anonymous tip line at (502) 574-LMPD (5673).

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Violence is getting our of fucking control

Thank you BLM and the woke anarchist aholes
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Thank you Democratic party for placating this
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Rumor has it this all started just because the manager wouldn't let the guy bring his own alcohol into the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ a lot of times is over some small shit - that's the way thugs often react - they have little to no life/coping skills and usually only know one way to deal w/ even minor-issues
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    The 2nd person that was shot has died.

https://www.wave3.com/2021/05/30/man-die…

I heard that the 2nd person that died may have been the person who started it and was shot after shooting the manager multiple times. I hope that is true because any piece of shit that would shoot someone over not being allowed to bring alcohol into a club deserves to be dead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion