Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

NB Elite

Toro8

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

First of all I would like to thank you all for providing much wanted information. I don't want to deal with the Zona Norte situations. I am considering going to NB Elite. What is your take TUSCL?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Greanbeans
Greanbeans
•
Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

to each their own.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

New Brunswick elite?? Shoot, even the waterfalls go backwards in that province!

Profile picture for tbot1102
tbot1102
•

No firsthand experience. But even I like the idea. Would like to see what advice we can get. Do you think the place is still open.

Profile picture for Toro8
Toro8
•

When you are taken into massage room and you put your personal items in locker, is there a lock on it?

Profile picture for tbot1102
tbot1102
•

@Toro8....as the name implies....a 'locker' is supposed to have a lock. Please read the previous review submitted for this place.

Profile picture for Toro8
Toro8
•

My concern is who has access to locker. But I get it. Thanks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement