tuscl

Tampa area 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CLEARWATER — Two people were wounded in a shooting at the Diamond Dolls strip club early Friday, deputies said.

Deputies responded to the club at 16361 U.S. Highway 19 about 3 a.m. and found two people had been shot, said Sgt. Jessica Mackesy, a spokeswoman for the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office.

Mackesy said detectives were still investigating Friday but it appears two people were involved in an altercation. One of those people had a gun and wounded two others.

Their injuries do not appear to be life-threatening, Mackesy said.

No other details were immediately available.

This is a developing story. Check tampabay.com for updates.

6 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    One of my favorites in the Tampa area but I'm usually out the door by 8pm. Not in a terrible area but it is a heavy commercial area like everything along US19. The hood of St. Pete isn't too far away.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Clearwater club on a grubby section of road.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    This is one of those clubs that where the clientele changes drastically from daytime to nighttime. Bunch of old men during the day. Lots of make it rain at night.
  • LecherousMonk
    3 years ago
    Went there once. My only time getting extras. Very ghetto. The Uber driver even told me to watch myself.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Here is the follow up story:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/pinellas/2…
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I was only able to check out the clubs on that stretch once, few years ago. It seemed low-end, but I wasn't there for the interior decor. It was definitely an area where I would be very careful if staying late.

Any word if the mother and daughter did take out together?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion