Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

2021 Apprently Hates Over-the-Hill Rappers

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Shock G of Digital Underground has passed.

Humpty Dance: youtube.com

I'm told this is what jackslash plays on repeat every time a stripper comes over for lasagna.

DMX

Black Rob

Shock G

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Uh that would be "apparently" in the title, I'm spelling like Juice now.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That’s sad news. RIP Humpty Hump! His nose was one of the stars of that Humpty dance video. Those guys were old school - they had a sense of humor - and they had some classic songs.

Profile picture for latinalover69
latinalover69
•

Did he take the Vaxx? We wanna know.

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

Muthafucka

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

These deaths are so surprising because of all the "clean living" of this lifestyle.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Shock G was one of the good ones. RIP.

Baby, I can see, that you don't recognize me I'm Shock G, the one who put the satin on your panties Never knew a hooker that could share me; I get around

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement