Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Food for thought

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Every hand that you shake has had a dick in it.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah I don’t ever remember shaking a nuns hand so you’re probably right.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Good reason to discontinue handshakes

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Good reason to wash you hands. Often.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Every TV remote control has been in a hand that recently was on a dick.

I’m not judging - but I’m sure some garage door remotes have suffered the same fate...

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

There are unmarried women that claim to have gotten pregnant from those handshakes. Especially in Islamic countries.

Reminds me of a time a dancer came up to me and hugged me. Then she said she had to go change real quick because a guy just came all over her. I tried not to touch my own clothes until I could wash them. Twice.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement