Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Brackets Busted

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ever before the games started today, there were 0 perfect brackets on ESPNs app that had 3.2 million entries.

Yeah totally saw Illinois losing today, and Texas losing last night, and Syracuse making it to the Sweet 16 when 3 weeks ago they were one of the “first 4 out.” Of and Arkansas has their first trip to the Sweet 16 since 1996.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Big 10 don't look so good now.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I said to hell with my bracket when my Buckeyes lost to a school whose handbook includes “the following official University policy has been established: social dancing is not permitted on campus.” How do you lose to a school that agrees with John Lithgow's argument in Footloose?

I have never been this sad after an Oral experience in my life.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m enjoying the games. My school had a bad year, after losing a few seniors. So, I’ve got no real favorite in the tournament this year. The school I usually root against seems more likable this year - Syracuse - and Buddy Boeheim.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement