tuscl

“I'm not saying that white people are better. I'm saying that being white is cle

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

“I'm not saying that white people are better.

I'm saying that being white is clearly better.

Who could even argue?”

“Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.”

~ Louis Székely
~ White Privileged stand up comedian
~ Born Sep 12, 1967 Washington, D.C., U.S.

10 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Why does CJ Kent always glorify the white Marilyn Monroe so much? Is there something wrong with women of color or something?
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @nicespice

To answer your question;

Because, in my humble opinion, Marilyn Monroe is, and forever will be the gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty.

Nothing wrong with women of color, many of them have as much class, sex appeal and feminine beauty as Marilyn Monroe.

:D
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    You're full of shit cj you hypocritical fuckhead!

If many women of color have as much class, sex appeal and feminine beauty as Marilyn Monroe, then Marilyn can't be the gold standard!
    You've just shown your white bias and your oxymoronic rants are trying to relieve yourself of the pressure of your "white guilt" FUCKHEAD!
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Here we go...
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Marilyn Monroe is, was and never will be the gold standard for beauty imo. Just another overrated blonde. Lets face it, progressives are racist towards people of color. Conservatives might be assholes for demanding that people of color stfu up and start working their asses off, but at least we believe they can do anything and everything and simply won't, unlike progressives who believe people of color are inherently inferior and need to be supported buy good hearted progressives stealing other' people's money to give to them, because they believe people of color can't. Robinhood syndrome, except progressives mean "robbing the hood."
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    CJ, stop contributing to the erasure of black women!
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "the gold standard for class"

your idea of class is pretty way out there.

yeah blowing jfk under the white house desk and then eventually settling for rfk, who fell madly in love with jfk's sloppy second. MM was to 60's politics as pamela anderson and carmen electra was to rock music in the 90's.

so classy that one might consider bringing one of them home to meet mom.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Marilyn Monroe got tossed around by high profile people like a bowl of Doritos at a football tailgate. Too bad she is not alive today so CommieJ can’t subscribe to her only fans and overpay for her used panties and bathwater.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    No loss, I think cj would rather spend his money buying dick pics anyway.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My job has made me very, very lucky in that I take nothing anyone says to me seriously, no matter who they are or what they look like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion