tuscl

Tampa 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, February 1, 2021 8:00 AM
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are searching for multiple suspects after a strip club shootout spilled onto Dale Mabry Highway and injured an employee at an area Walmart. Police said the incident began at Score’s Gentleman’s Club, 2310 N. Dale Mabry Highway, around 3 a.m., as the business was about to close. Police said two groups of people started shooting at each other, but no one was injured at the club. The suspects left the parking lot in their vehicles and continued to exchange gunfire as they headed down Dale Mabry Highway, police said. A stray round hit a Walmart employee who was sitting in front of the store located at 1505 N. Dale Mabry Highway. Police said the projectile did not penetrate the man’s skin, but he suffered a bruise. “The two groups appeared to target each other and this does not appear to be an act of random violence,” police said. Those with information are asked to call Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay 1-800-873-TIPS (8477).

11 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    I guess now I know why the bartender thought I was crazy when I told her I was walking back to the Courtyard a little less than a mile away.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    It's ironic that these gang thugs all feel like big shots, walking around with guns and not afraid to use them, but they are so incompetent and untrained they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 yards away. How do two groups have a shootout in a confined area like a strip club and not a single one gets shot? It's always an innocent bystander who gets hit by a stray bullet. Luckily in this case it must have been from such a distance that the guy wasn't hurt too bad. These bums get arrested and then the courts let them back out on the streets again. The least they could do is provide them with marksmanship training as a condition of their release. That way they'd have a better chance of killing each other instead of random citizens.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Oh Geez, Tampa Bay again? Nothing good happens after midnight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I thought this was an upscale club - I guess one isn't safe even in an upscale club
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I wonder if this is a sign of things to come with this anti-police/police-defunding bullshit - feels like the criminals are becoming emboldened and the cops the opposite
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    The club is pretty upscale but the area can get slightly sketchy late at night. It's located across the street from 2001 and a few doors down from Mons.
  • Garfield84
    3 years ago
    If y’all think Dale Mabry is sketchy , what the hell would you like think of Fulton Industrial or Forsyth street in Atlanta? I walk around Dale Mabry and north westshore all times of night. And yet to get harassed by a “J” or a “dankhead”... Go to magic city at night across the street from the greyhound station . It’s like 30 J’s, dankheads and urban campers running around there all times of night
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Damn I slept in that Walmart parking lot on Friday night! Sunday night bullets woulda probably woke my ass up! I keep just missing these 2 amers
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    WTF?!!! Why can’t these fucking pussies hit their “intended” target. Goddamn, gangbangers have to be the absolute dumbest fucks on the planet. I guarantee one thing ... if a gangbanger pulls his piece out in my general location, someone is absolutely going to get 3 center mass in about 2 seconds. What a shit show!
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Went to this club Saturday night. Of the 5 clubs in the Tampa area I have been to this weekend, Scores was the only one to wand me down for weapons.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    maybe the gangs were upset when they could have save on car insurance with GEICO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion