tuscl

Phoenix Strip Clubs

I'm in Phoenix on business for a couple weeks and was wondering where the "high" mileage clubs are.

3 comments

• harrydave
    17 years ago
    I'm a Phoenix local and have visited most of the clubs in town. Here's the rundown:
    1) Don't expect super mileage; Phoenix passed a law 2 years ago that moderated the clubs somewhat. Average mileage at topless clubs is nice moderate one way contact, with very limited touching by the guy. Standard price is $10 per lap dance at your table.
    2) Much lower mileage at all nude clubs. Standard price is $20.
    3) No extra mileage in VIPs.
    4) In general, no extras available.
    5) Clubs in Scottsdale are high quality girls, but low mileage. Clubs south of the airport on University are terrible.
    6) My personal favorite club is the Hiliter (12th St, just south of Camelback). Not too upscale, but clean and comfortable. Girl quality good to excellent. Better than average mileage. Tip the bouncer who shows you to a seat ($2) and you wont be bothered unless you get way out of line. If you are alone, get a seat along the wall. You will get more attention and many of the dancers prefer those seats.
    7) Other guys prefer Christies Cabaret (there are 2 Christies locations; I think the one in Phoenix on 32nd St. is better). But, too upscale and pretentious for my tastes, and the DJ is overbearing.
    8) Bombshells Cabaret at 44th St and Thomas is a nice small club.
    9) Bourbon St is ok, but has reputation for "stuck up attitude"
    10) My favorite skanky place is Bandaids on 7th St. A safe place despite appearances. Quality of girls highly variable. But nice hole in the wall bar feel.

Let us know how it goes. Post some reviews!
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Bj56: "High Mileage Phoenix Clubs" is almost an oxymoron. hd pretty well nails it, though I didn't find Bourbon St. to be too stuck up. Your reviews indicate a diverse preference from clubs that have attractive dancers/ staff to neighborhood dives. Phoenix has 'em both- enjoy.
  • john80202c
    17 years ago
    Phoenix USED to be very, very high mileage (96 or so).

Use your imagination. It was out of hand, literally and figuratively.

JC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion