tuscl

Dancing in Providence/Rhode Island

VampyRaven
BBW Latina Dancer
Friday, November 13, 2020 7:06 AM
Does anyone have an experience dancing in Providence/Rhode Island in general? Any clubs you ladies recommend? I’m also a plus size/BBW aspiring dancer (not yet a baby stripper) so I’m looking for clubs that hire big girls. I’m Latina and have more of a goth/dark aesthetic.

2 comments

• AubreyDances
    4 years ago
    A few years ago I worked in Providence. The first club was basically brothel and not a good one. It was slow and most the girls looked like junkies.. Moved on quickly! I tried to find the club but it looks like it has closed. The next was foxy lady. They had a weird audition process. They made all the auditions get on stage for amatuer night. If I were a local I would try Rhode Island Dolls. From what I hear it is a dancers favorite club. They are not fond of travel dancers which can be a really good thing. As far as looks goes.. it may just be an Arizona thing but we are split 50/50 between skinny and curvy women. There will always be the clubs that seem to not hire curvy ladies. But you will always find one or two dancers who are curvy working those clubs. To prepare I highly recommend taking a couple of pole/floor work classes. Clubs are more likely to hire someone who kind of knows what they are doing. Most club managers do not want to babysit. Also recommend studying the stripperweb hustle hut!
  • Ruby3456
    a year ago
    I'd recommend Rhode Island Dolls. They are hiring bbw dancers. Every year in March they have Fat Tuesday or BBW amateur nights. Good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion