tuscl

Dancers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I arrived at 1PM today, Nov 5th. 1 fat ugly black dancer working. 2 other customers. Julian the former Follies DJ kept announcing "These beautiful girls are available for dances and VIP". At 1:40 finally another dancer appeared. I knew her from Follies. She told me and later another dancer told me that the girls do not start showing up until 2PM due to their tip out cost. The number of dancers did increase quite a bit after 2PM but so did the number of customers.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Solid info 👍

You should write a quick review to give a heads-up since there are many that only read the review section and don't participate in the discussions
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I wrote a review on this club on OCT 14th.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    And I was just getting ready to make a trip to Diamond Club. That sounds rough. Thanks for the warning.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    What was the dancer ethnic breakdown past 2pm?

Does the club get as smokey as Follies?
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    So this is the new Follies hang out.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    When I left at 3:45 there were about 15 dancers. 4 White and the rest black. No Cubans. Smoking is illegal in this club but is allowed. Don't think the smoke was anywhere near as bad as Follies. No drug dealer on this visit.

I didn't check this out on the day that I reviewed the club. There is now a 2nd bar at the back of the club that opened about 3:30 and behind it is another room with a pool table, a small stage with a stripper pole, several couches and 6 curtained VIP cubicles. I did not do any VIPs. I was offered BBBJ for $200.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Hopefully that BBBJ offer wasn't from the Follies DJ.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I went there last Friday around 3:00. About 20 dancers, 60% black. There were several Cubans and I recognized 4 white dancers from Follies. Drug dealer was by the back bar. A dancer bought weed from him, that sat next to me at the front bar and rolled and smoked a blunt.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Think the honeymoon phase is over in a lot of clubs as dancers figure out the money isn't going back to pre-lockdown levels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion