tuscl

If either died or were permanently incapacitated tomorrow...

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I do not wish harm or illness to befall either presidential candidate, but if one OR the other were to be unable to continue running, how would that affect the race and who should be the new running mate?

If Kamala were to take top position on the ticket, it would be a landslide for Trump. The best thing she could do is take Pete Buttigieg as a running mate, but that would not prevent an election night blowout.

If Pence were to lead the GOP ticket, I would like to see Nikki Haley as his running mate. I think he would keep the voters that Trump had, and add more who were personally repulsed by Trump.

Either scenario would be a big win for the GOP. As it currently stands, I predict a popular vote for Biden, and an electoral win for Trump. There will be weeks and maybe months of lawsuits and rioting, since democrats to not believe in respecting the results of the election and a peaceful transition of power. See 2000 and 2016-2020 for proof.

24 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Biden wins the election; Republicans hold the Senate by one seat.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I mostly agree with Gammanu95 on his assessment.

My concern regarding the Biden ticket is his health and mental capacity. He’s old and I am concerned about having one of the most liberal senators moving in as president.

I hope the Republicans hold the senate. Regardless of what happens with the White House - I believe it’s important to retain a balance.

I’m still unsure which direction the presidential race will go - but it doesn’t seem there is a true safe choice. If Dems lose - there will be more riots and unrest - and more distractions to impeach Trump. If the Dems win - there will still be little concern over law and order - but maybe they will riot less?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The fear of riots or no riots shouldn't be a reason for how one votes - that is giving power to the rioters and legitimizing their violence - it's a political shakedown.

For me personally - the riots are a big reason to not vote Democrat as to not reward the Dems siding with the rioters and being anti-police.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Voting so there aren't more riots is basically giving up the country to the leftists.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Well said Papi. I’m not changing to appease the rioters.

I’m offering my thoughts on what might happen based on the events of the recent past.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    100%, Papi.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    When Biden wins the right wing extremists will unleash a wave of violence & protests unseen by this country in years. And if course it will all be encouraged by Trump himself.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The riots are simply a different form of the "protection racket". Their sole purpose is to get paid and the Democrats will pay them thereby encouraging more riots. Its their base looting, burning and rioting, so why would they stop when fearful Americans cave in to them?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Imagine a Pence McConnell ticket 🤣🤣🤣

Harris would take the most conservative party hack ....like Manchin
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    These "riots" are done with a purpose - they are part of the Marxist's toolbox going back 100+ years both here in the U.S. and Europe (and other countries) - a lot of the actions of the left are done for a reason and with an end-game in mind - the main reason is not to destroy nor show you're pissed; it's specifically designed to cause chaos to destabilize governments and try to cause their undoing so a new (Leftist) power-structure can take its place - those "protests' of going to people's houses/neighborhoods and waking them up in the middle of the night and trying to intimidate them; that goes back to the leftist "workers movements" of late-19th-century/early-20th-century - most of the things being done today have been carefully orchestrated by very-educated people that have dedicated their whole adult lives to studying Marxism and its teachings and techniques going back 100+ years (e.g. BLM and many other less-known "less mainstream" organizations that have been very well funded by wealthy leftist radicals (e.g. George Soros and others); and the internet has served them extremely well in spreading their message and getting funds/donations).

While most politicians have spent their time thinking about high-level stuff like foreign policy, taxes, etc; the Left, under our noses, has been working from the bottom-up radicalizing young people in college-campuses and via the internet (and now they want to radicalize K - 12); this bottom-up radicalization is textbook Marxist operation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If Kamala had to pick a running-partner in lieu of old-Joe, she'd pick HIllary and form the "supa-annoying laugh ticket"
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    No sane person would put Hillary in a position were their life and well being was the only thing keeping her from the Presidency.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL - true - it would be "bad for their health"
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    he fear of riots or no riots shouldn't be a reason for how one votes - that is giving power to the rioters and legitimizing their violence - it's a political shakedown.

For me personally - the riots are a big reason to not vote Democrat as to not reward the Dems siding with the rioters and being anti-police.

^ amen, papi
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Already voted so idk would be interesting to see tho
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Someone on the radio mentioned the possibility of an electoral college tie -with all the crazy BS that has happened in 2020 and how intense this election has been, imagine if that is the case - holy f******* shit:

Per a web-search:

"If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the House of Representatives elects the President from the three candidates who received the most electoral votes. Each state delegation has one vote. The Senate elects the Vice President from the two vice presidential candidates with the most electoral votes"

So it seems the House elects the President and the Senate elects the VP - so Biden would become president since the Dems control the House
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    @Papi. I never looked it up but I think the key with the House vote is the line "Each state delegation has one vote". So, what I heard was that currently there are more republican majority states so the house vote would probably go to Trump. I was surprised that it went this way in a house vote but I did hear it in passing on TV or radio.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^mike710

I knew that was correct, but I decided to do a little research to get more detail.

Although there are more Democrat House members overall, it's weighted toward Republicans with regard to the number of states. For example, California has 53 House seats (46 Dem / 7 Repub) but the state only gets one vote in choosing the President. It's similar in NY, NJ and Illinois - the opposite in Texas (solid Repub) and Florida has a slight Repub edge. Two other heavily populated states, Michigan and PA, are even (7/7 and 9/9, respectively) so it would be interesting to see which way those would go and how they would decide their state's vote. Among the remaining 42 states, the Repubs have a 24-18 advantage, so even if MI and PA went Dem, Trump would almost certainly win. With regard to the Senate electing the Vice-President, each Senator gets one vote, so it's likely Pence would remain as VP.

Neither process has been triggered since John Quincy Adams was elected President by the House in 1824 and Richard M. Johnson elected VP by the Senate in 1837. Back then Presidents and VPs were often elected more independently of each other, which is virtually impossible today.

Fun facts: John Q. Adams was elected President as a member of what was then called the "Democratic-Republican" party. (Lol...the irony in that name.) He later became a "Whig" after the Whig party in the US was founded in 1833. The Whigs were also a longstanding party in European countries that were known for opposition to absolute monarchy and support of the parliamentary system.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The democrat party strategy will be to use gaslighting, false flags, lawsuits, and parliamentary strategy to delay a Trump victory past Inauguration Day, which will result in the Speaker of the House becoming POTUS - Nancy Pelosi.

Just watch.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    "....gaslighting, false flags, lawsuits, and parliamentary strategy"

Classic tactics of the republican party.
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    "I do not wish harm or illness to befall any candidate " you're a better person than I
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I don't always write what I mean, nor do I always mean what I write.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    https://tuscl.net/photos/5f164e1d504e8

This ad brought to you by George Soros😝😝

Having some fun starting another paranoid delusion for Magats. It's not really true.........OR IS IT?
    Only The Shadow Knows........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion