tuscl

Ex-flight attendant serves just a week in jail for sex with 15-year-old

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, October 24, 2020 6:40 AM
I wish she had molested me when I was a 15-year-old boy.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/23/ex-flight-…

13 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    How many weeks would I get if I had sex with a 15 year old girl ? Just curious.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "Nosti has been banned from being in the company of anyone under age 16 and is not allowed to contact the victim or anyone at the airline."

they'll probably resume hooking up again once the kid turns of legal age.

what's the deal of not being allowed to contact the airline? did she suck him off during mid-flight in some airplane cabin? i don't understand how that particular airline has anything to do with the case.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Everyone knows that US is more punitive of sex offenses than other countries. Mind you, I do not say that in defense of pedophiles as 25IQ has. A 16 yo boy knows exactly what he was doing when he hooked up with her. However, that it happened in the school where she was employed, makes the lenient sentencing VERY surprising.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Except this didn't happen in the USA, it happened in Australia. 10 years ago, when she was 23 and he was 15. Now she is 33 and he is 25. What is wring with these teenage boys? If I was hitting the 23 year old version of that I wouldn't have whined to mommy, I would have kept on nailing it.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    What is your fixation with pedophila, gamma nutty did some priest butt fuck you with no lube, I don’t have time to get involved with your problems I feel sorry for you
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    missed that part that it happened 10 yrs ago. no statute of limitations in the land down under?

just wondering what the psychological consequences are for the guy? is he now a maniac? wife and a kid? frequent visitor at aussie jackshack? tuscl member?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Every time this comes up I think about the movie "That's my boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC21keB1…
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I accept the fact there needs to be a cutoff age and society has said that age is 18 - still I have a hard-time calling it rape - I doubt she had sex w/ this kid against his will and although this article is short on details often times these kids have sex with the teacher over a period of time until it comes out in the open; so I doubt the teacher was forcing herself on him "time and time again" (sarcasm)- he's old enough to make choices - I'm pretty-sure if it was a male teacher trying to have sex w/ him that it would have not happened.

I once was overhearing a conversation of a guy in his 30s that was a teacher for a short amount of time when he was younger and he was saying how he had to be careful b/c there were female students that would come on to him.

I recall young good looking male teachers that girls in my school wanted to date and fuck (and some did) - this was back in the 80s but would probably fall under "rape" even though it was the female students that were the ones pursuing the teacher - and these girls weren't "puppy-love virgins"; they were girls that had already been fucking for a while.

I went to a pretty-bad middle-school (gangs and stuff) - for a while they hired these two bodybuilder guys for security that were in their 20s - there were girls around them constantly (they girls approached them) - again even though it was middle-school (this school went to the 9th grade); many of these girls were very sexually active and often pursued guys they wanted to fuck.

I'm not trying to say there aren't situations where the under-18 person isn't being manipulated by an older person; I'm just saying that's not always the case and most cases I've seen the under-18 person is a willing participant and at times the one doing the pursuing.
  • Cookiesandcream
    4 years ago
    Wow. Papi ur fucked up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    When I was 15 me and my friends would go crazy if we could bang an older woman
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Wow. Papi ur fucked up ...."

Go fuck yourself

If u have a different opinion then state your fucking opinion but don't fucking come at me like you know me

It's amazing at how fucktarfs on TUSCL that pay to grope women (and more) often feel a need for everyone on TUSCL to know "how high their morals are"

If u wanna know about something been fucked up then look at yourself in the mirror.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Does anyone really think "rape" when they read about an adult woman seducing a 15-year-old boy? I don't. I wish that had happened to me.

I'm as woke as any poster on TUSCL, but there are differences between men and women. When adult women seduce teenage boys, it is inappropriate and illegal. But you know the boy wanted it.
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    Adults have sexual relations with adults. Full stop. Quit trying to rationalize or make excuses. Those of you that do are effn creeps
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion