Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What I've seen, and what I want to see

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I saw a dancer at Vixens do the whole smooth criminal routine, down to the sequined derby and one glove. My response, and that of everyone else, was quite muted. Since it's Halloween, I would much rather see a "Thriller" routine.

What I really want to see a stripper pull off: the horse riding dance from Gangnam Style. youtu.be The shuffle dance to Blue. youtu.be

Replies (2)

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

How about the girls of Waveya doing the Gangnam Style?

:D

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Maybe on The Ultimate K-pop List .net, but we don't accept shit rated TV-Y here.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement