tuscl

Not (yet) open post-lockdown

Dolfan
What did 50 Cent do when he got hungry? 58.
Not worthy of a review, but I've driven by this place a few times and it still appears to be closed. I have seen a car or two near the door & people apparently in/out, but I haven't seen or heard anything about it opening.

9 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I don’t think they are coming back my understanding is the owners are in default on most of their loans and Monroe’s is the money pit they’re stuck in
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I kinda figured they were behind on loans, I figured they might try to open up to squeeze a few bucks out of the place before they got evicted.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    Not sure, but I think this place may be open again at night. Does anyone know?

A stripper I talk to periodically mentioned she saw some activity and I noticed the other evening a few cars in the lot the other evening. I also noticed Google now reports them open 8pm-5am 7 days, instead of the previous "Temporarily Closed." I'm not super rushed to go as you might guess from my last review but I always like to give new/reopened clubs a try so if it is open I may pop in and do my community service to report back with a review. If anyone else knows and wants to share, I'd be curious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    What was the former name of this place? In my mind I can't connect the current name to the club.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Double Dees on Southern Blvd
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Anyone know if anything has opened at the old/closed SugarDaddys/Sugar-Ds location?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Last time I went past there the building was vacant with yellow signs on the building I think the property has been condemned
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    It was a few months ago when I drove by but I saw nothing indicating anything at Sugar D's was going on. There were some sorta signs on the door, could very well be eviction/condemnation notices but I didn't stop to read.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    It looks like this place is open again, or will be soon. I had seen dumpsters and what looked like construction crews over the past few months/weeks, but I noticed a new sign out there the other day. They also put up Christmas lights in the trees to attract attention. I was headed elsewhere and couldn't stop so I don't have any details. I did google them and got a chuckle from the fake reviews already up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion