Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Pelosi - Robot Reboot?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just saw this, have any of you seen it? WTF?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

That didn't work the way it was supposed to, let's try again..

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah it was shown on Fox News a couple of days ago (naturally 😜)

I think there might have been someone else present on her computer.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I don't know Papi. pelosi is a world class airhead, i think there could be other possibilities for that WTF moment.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That is bizarre! It’s a definite robot-like video.

It’s possible she inhaled too many fumes when she had her hair done in a closed salon?

I want to believe there is intellect between her ears - but I haven’t found any yet!

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

Huh. YouTube took it down. What a shock.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement