tuscl

Misty’s Club...

Does anyone know if the RYClub has re-opened, and is Misty still running it? I love the redneck yacht club. I always enjoy seeing Misty and the girls. I live near Concord, but come thru Fayetteville several times a month. I’ve been following Misty since Mickey’s. I’ve been by there several times since the covid shutdown, and they have been closed, and the building for sale.

2 comments

• ime
    4 years ago
    I have heard that Misty is done and it's not coming back. Hopefully the girls will show up at another club near by...Sparky's maybe.. As far as the RNYC that is it's own place and may still open but just as it was before Misty's was there.
  • Mitchgoesto11
    4 years ago
    After Misty left the DHP and moved into the RYC, she was really happy and excited. Although I’m not “a local” she has known me (as a patron) for several years (back to Mickey’s); and she took me on a little tour of the place, backrooms, etc, and told me of her plans for the place. I loved going to the RYC because they were open in the afternoons, and I liked them better than Sparkey’s. Is there anything (like this) open during the afternoons?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion