tuscl
La Pearl Lounge
328 N 54th St Philadelphia, PA 19139

Still figuring this place out...

chambatz
Pennsylvania
Sunday, September 15, 2019 2:31 PM
... and I’m not sure how to seal the deal, so to speak. First time I was there was early on a Saturday. Got a few dances downstairs, nothin seemed to be happening upstairs. About half the girls were very hands on, over the pants, but the other half would only grind on me Second time was a Monday night and I stayed almost to closing. Similar story as before. I’m looking for extras, either in pvt or at the end of the bar. So far I haven’t gotten into the left-most seat downstairs. Is that all it takes? I suppose I can just ask for a pvt, but literally no one else got one either time I was there. Not sure how to make the bar side action happen. Appreciate any pointers.

1 comment

• Raeda
    5 years ago
    I don't get into that and haven't been offered but my best intel is to build rapport, not give off a cop vibe if you're new, sit in the back seat (I'm sure I've seen them doing it on thr back seat upstairs as well) , and maybe just ask what goes on in the changing room after you see guys going in and out all the time. It's a toss up. Later in the day during prime time is harder since they get glued to regulars. Earlier in the day are the more desperate ones who ask you to private, but many times are the more strung out appearing girls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion