Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Will BU reopen?

misterorange
misterorangeVIP37087

How'z about a roadie?

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Starting today NJ allows restaurants and "drinking establishments" to begin seating indoors. I was heading up the Parkway and thought I'd check in just to see if there was any indication of a reopening. Went by at noon (when they used to open every day) and nothing doing. Locked up tight. On my way back down I went again around 1:30 and still no luck. I also tried calling and the phone was disconnected. Not very encouraging. Has anyone heard anything?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Sgrayeff
Sgrayeff
•

If they don't reopen, I might never be the same.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

I think so. The only club Im confident will not reopen is Hott 22 in Union. They were always 1 foot in the grave battling lawsuits with the town and with the bowling alley closed Im sure that building will become a panera, chipotle, ulta beauty, and trader joes.

A lot of clubs will take a lot of time to reopen. Managers arent the brightest, girls are extremely flaky, and many are concerned about thier health. I think Bottoms Up may be one of the last clubs to open. I think a lot of dancers will move to other clubs where the amenities are better. Only way back for Bottoms Up is to get a lot of FOTB girls to work.

Profile picture for Sgrayeff
Sgrayeff
•

I've cruised the place a number of times in recent weeks. Nothing doing. Some of the girls have shared that they aren't hopeful. Let's hope they're mistaken.

Profile picture for Jhat
Jhat
•

Anyone know where the girls are dancing now? Looking fir Marlena, little thicker but gave the best private dances

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I hope they can reopen. That is one of those NJ clubs that would provide a glimmer of hope (in my view) that things are legitimately starting to take a turn towards good old Jersey filth and fun.

I’ve not flown in over a year, so I’ve not made a trip down to Irvington in a long time. Ive enjoyed a few Irvington clubs, and I hope most can reopen.

Profile picture for Sgrayeff
Sgrayeff
•

There's a for-sale sign on the building. Sadly, this might be the bottom.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

So Bottoms Up went Tits Up.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement