tuscl
Yellow Rose
6528 N Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78752

Full nude?

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 7:21 PM
I read today that YR is open now, BYOB and full nude. Anyone been by recently?

9 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Huh, good for them 😁
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If this is actually happening that's a good thing, not a bad thing.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Anyways, found out I have to go to Austin next week for something. Won’t be staying long, and won’t try to dance anywhere, but if Yellow Rose is open Wednesday (the 5th), and anyone wants to hang out I’ll be down. I’m curious to scope out how Texas is doing. Mostly directed at woodstock and heaving, but it’s an open invitation.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Ooh nice. Wednesday I should have open Availability so I can work around whatever time you have.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Update: The Yellow Rose is indeed open. As is Ricks Cabaret. (Didn’t go inside, so I have no idea if they were able to re-classify themselves as a nude byob club as well. But I assume that’s what happened) The clubs expected to be open are also open—Divas, XTC, Bare, Foxy’s Palazio, Perfect10, Landing Strip are still closed.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Just got word all of the Austin clubs are open again.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Hoping to quit the confining vanilla job (and have actual flexibility to travel around again) sometime after thanksgiving. No idea if it will happen then tho...
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "NICESPICE, who is running multiple accounts on TUSCL and has confirmed that she/he is a man not a stripper.... logged on, made comments than admitted it was the wrong account - dumb ass follow his timeline to figure it out.. all you guys have been sucking up to him for months - now he is outed.. the joke is on you!!!" ^ Ooooh shit! Wrong Account 😣
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Uhh, I'm pretty sure nicespice's 3rd leg is really a strap on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion