tuscl

Closed for good

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f…

Per the club's facebook account it will not reopen and the building has been sold

4 comments

• docsavage
    4 years ago
    There is a sign on the front of the building saying a new owner has applied for a liquor license and there is an upcoming hearing on it. That means it may possibly reopen. It may not reopen as a strip club, though. It could reopen as a regular bar or as a restaurant serving alcohol. The owner died several years ago. His heirs were minors. Apparently someone with little experience or knowledge of or interest in strip clubs stepped in to run it. It was barely hanging on and it was only a matter of time before it went under. The extended lock down probably sped up the process.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I didn't go often enough to realize the owner had died but that explains the drop in quality over my past visit in recent years. Hopefully the new owners can reopen as a strip club and bring it back to the level it was years ago.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Not sure if they are reopening or whoever has control of their facebook account is joking.

Their facebook account says they are reopening under new ownership on Friday February 29th. However since this isn't a leap year there is no February 29th and even if there was it wouldn't be a Friday since the 28th is a Sunday.

Hopefully they mean Friday January 29th but who knows.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f…

• docsavage
    4 years ago
    Whodey, thanks for the update. I've seen comments at another customer forum and also talked to a few girls who worked there or another club, Harem House, that had the same previous owner. I hear different things so have been waiting for some sign like this. I had heard previously neither HH or Babes were going to reopen, HH would reopen as a restaurant but Babes wouldn't reopen since the person who bought HH didn't buy Babes, and that HH would reopen as a strip club but Babes hadn't been bought by the person who bought HH.

I live nearby so those were my two main clubs since I started clubbing in 2009. Indianapolis has started blocking new clubs with zoning and licensing laws as societal attitudes change and those and other older clubs have declined as the surrounding neighborhoods declined. It was worse for those two since a nearby army base closed a number of years back. The girls had also told me the owner died and the new one treated them poorly. Many of the best girls left. Babes had one manager who reversed the decline a little with Fiona as a bartender and Honey, Miami, and Alize as strippers but he got fired by the new owner and after that the decline accelerated. The manager who got fired, though, showed a well run club with management who treats their girls good would still work there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion