tuscl
Carnival Book Store
705 Crescent Blvd Brooklawn, NJ 08030

Curious about employment???

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 11:40 AM
Any girls that already work at carnival and can tell me how it is and what it's like to work there I'd really appreciate the info before deciding..

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    This site is mostly dedicated to customers; not dancers nor do the clubs themselves have anything to do with this site - this website is 99% customers reviewing various clubs - for the most-part on this site all you can do is read some reviews to get an idea of what the club is about. [view link] is a dancer-site and perhaps there may be some dancers on there that have knowledge of what it's like to work at this club - but Carnival is a high-mileage establishment and many dancers on StripperWeb will look down on girls that work there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ what an awesome guy - all TUSCLers should be like dessertscrub 👍
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "may your tits be fantastic!!!!" That's the nicest thing I've heard Scrub say in a LONG time.
  • Justindawg80
    4 years ago
    What is the hiring process like there?
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Eve said "That's the nicest thing I've heard Scrub say in a LONG time." Yes sweetie, i took real good care of him a couple nights ago, teehee 😉 @ Leemarie77, desert scrub said, "they fondle your tits and then you show them your dick.. if you are hard you have a job!!!" ^please dont be offended that he seemex to be insinuating you have a dick. He loves dick and he was wishful. He is a little bad boy and I will punish him next rime I see him, 😉
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Lee, there is a side of TUSCL dedicated to dancers called the dressing room. Us swinging dick pervs cannot access that room, but you should be able to get some more info on club conditions for dancers there.
  • Justindawg80
    4 years ago
    Anyone go here yet since it reopened? Any changes?
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    If those girls play they do well I like talk dirty to them while feeling them up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion