Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Anderson Cooper expose’

mark94
mark94119204

Arizona

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

The truth about Tulsa from the super journalist

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Thanks for my morning laugh.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I saw the headline and I was worried you were showing off nude photos of Mr. Cooper.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

^ Is it weird that I'm curious about that? He is at least attractive from the neck up.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Well Eve he ain't interested in your plumbing although there are persistent rumors he cheats on his gay husband

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Eve if he was straight he would be pulling down tail but that's not how he rolls

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

He has a pretty solid pedigree

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

He's a fraud.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement