tuscl

Any news?

Has anyone visited since the end of May? Curious to see if dances are available yet. Don’t want to take the trip out there if they’re still just doing the outdoor dining thing.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Per this other thread it seems they closed again; apparently the outdoor dining thing was not working out too-well:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7216…
  • SpikeSpiegel
    4 years ago
    Damn. Thanks for that update. Nothing going on in New England at all right now. Probably not until July sometime.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    4 years ago
    I heard they are opening July 1 with outdoor stage (Where the bar was), social distancing and stage performance only.
    No llap dances or Champagne Rooms
  • Locutusbrg
    4 years ago
    I have head from a dancer that they are considering putting up clear shower curtains to be a barrier between dancers and customers. So you can look but can't even throw money. The governor is insisting that sitting at a bar is a problem and against the rules. So I think many clubs in the state won't be able to function.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    As far as I know Fantasies is 2-10 thu-sat; every other providence club is closed; Massachusetts is done until 2021 at the earliest; and I still go a 1-3 times a week.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Dey gots white hos up in their?
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    @locutus : You got head from a dancer? So what is the problem? 😜
  • SpikeSpiegel
    4 years ago
    Have you been to Fantasies recently, bum, or are the RI visits only to RI Dolls? Wondering if Fantasies is worth trying.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Just dolls. Without dances I'd rather not
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion